Coratina Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Italy)
Made 100% from Coratina olives from Puglia, Italy, that are hand-harvested and rigorously cold-pressed within a few short hours of being plucked from the trees, this early harvest, small batch olive oil has a classic Pugliese taste coupled with low acidity. The Cortina olive's creamy center is kept intact by state-of-the-art milling and handling, and ends up making a bold, balanced olive oil that displays notes of allspice, dried herb and bright green apple. Rounded off with a big finish, this oil also displays lingering pungency.
Organoleptic Taste Panel Assessment:
Country of origin: Chile
*As measured at the time of crush.
- Key Lime Balsamic Miso Dressing
- Spinach Ham Gruyere Crepes with Eggs
- Ricotta Basil Olive Oil Spread
- Golden Beet & Tangerine Salad
- Crab Stuffed Squash Blossoms
- Portuguese Carnitas
- Roasted Red Pepper & Balsamic Onion Jam
- Mushroom Risotto Arancini & Arugula Pesto
- Cauliflower Schnitzel
- Ribollita with Braised Butter Beans