Olive Oil Chocolate Mousse with Chocolate Salt
Calling all chocoholics! This creamy, dreamy chocolate mousse is made in just 20 minutes and with only 6 ingredients. No eggs, no tempering. Easy, peasy and absolutely delicious!
1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup any Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Dutch process cocoa powder
¼ tbsp Grind Spice Co Chocolate Salt + extra for sprinkling
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl over a pot of simmering water or in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring after each.
- Once melted add the olive oil and stir to combine. Let cool while you make the whipped cream.
- Whip the cream, vanilla cocoa powder and Chocolate Salt together in in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a mixing bowl and using a hand mixer, until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the slightly cooled chocolate into the whipped cream until combined and divide between four small ramekins. Sprinkle with Chocolate Salt and serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Shop the story