Olive Oil Chocolate Mousse with Chocolate Salt
Calling all chocoholics! This creamy, dreamy chocolate mousse is made in just 20 minutes and with only 6 ingredients. No eggs, no tempering. Easy, peasy and absolutely delicious!
1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup any Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Dutch process cocoa powder
1 tsp Grind Spice Co Chocolate Salt
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl over a pot of simmering water or in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring after each.
- Once melted add the olive oil and stir to combine. Let cool while you make the whipped cream.
- Whip the cream, vanilla, cocoa powder and Chocolate Salt together in in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a mixing bowl and using a hand mixer, until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the slightly cooled chocolate into the whipped cream until combined and divide in bowls. Top with Homemade Whipped Cream, if desired and serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Shop the story