Butternut Squash 3 Meat Casserole
Like fancy Starbucks drink, there are so many delicious ingredients in this recipe that it's hard to name it! Butternut Squash 3 Meat Casserole was really the best we could come up with, although it doesn't quite capture the roasted riced cauliflower, kale, Rosemary Infused Olive Oil, Neapolitan Herb Balsamic and Italian Seasoning that are also predominant flavors in this dish. It's very hearty and very meaty - a great winter dish to keep your belly full without lacking taste or slacking on health.
- 1/2 lb chicken, cubed
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 3 – 4 strips of bacon
- 1 16oz bag cauliflower rice
- 1 bundle of kale, roughly chopped
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Grind Spice Co Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Grind Spice Co Bacon Salt
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Put a large skillet over medium heat and add Rosemary Olive Oil. When hot, add butternut squash and drizzle 1 tablespoon of Neapolitan Balsamic over the little cubes. Let cubes glaze on one side and flip to glaze on the other. About 5-6 minutes per side.
- When you flip your butternut squash to cook the second side, throw cauliflower rice on top along with 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning, 1 tablespoon of Bacon Salt, and 1/2 cup of chicken broth. Mix to combine and cover to help cook down.
- Cook bacon until fairly crispy. Remove bacon and dice.
- Cook chicken and beef until cooked through.
- Add kale to cauliflower and butternut squash pan and cover to let cook down.
- Once your meat is cooked through, add remaining Neapolitan Balsamic, Italian Seasoning and Bacon Salt and mix thoroughly.
- Pour both veggie and meat mixtures into a 9×12 glass baking dish and mix.
- Bake mixture for 15-20 minutes or until kale has a slight crisp to it and meat has browned a bit.
Shop the story