Picual Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Chile)
This Chiliean Picual is the highest phenol extra virgin olive oil we have right now. Coming in hot from the Southern Hemisphere, it's floral with notes of green tomato and green almond. True to robust, high phenolic olive oils, it has a lingering pepper finish. The true taste of antioxodants!
This is a super healthy vitamin packed oil that will give you a bit of a peppery olive oil "cough" when tried straight. Very standard for a higher polyphenol count. It's also one of the best olive oils for higher heat applications like sauteing.
Crush Date: May 2022
*Polyphenols: 625.6 ppm
*Oleic Acid: 79.7
*As measured at the time of crush.
Organoleptic Taste Panel Assessment:
- Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
- Mushroom Grilled Cheese
- Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Grilled Eggplant
- Neapolitan Herb Tomato Crostini
- Oven Dried Heirloom Tomatoes
- Goat Cheese & Arugula Roasted Beet Salad
- Arugula Pesto Pasta
- Cranberry Pear Glazed Butternut Squash
- Ricotta Basil Olive Oil Spread
- Golden Beet & Tangerine Salad