Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
20 mins Total Time
- 1-2 teaspoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Picual Medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of red onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (11/2 teaspoons if using fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (divided)
- 4 (4-6) ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Raspberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- black pepper to taste
Season chicken breasts with thyme, 1/4 tsp of salt, and pepper
Heat oil in a large skillet over med-high heat, add onion and sauté 5 minutes. Add chicken to pan; sauté 6 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
Reduce heat to medium-low, add other 1/4 tsp salt and the balsamic to the pan, stirring until slightly thickened.
Spoon sauce over chicken and serve immediately or return chicken to pan and coat evenly, then serve immediately.