Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
We have searched high and low, and it appears that we have created the first of its kind, an aged pure Maple balsamic vinegar, using real 100% pure maple produced at a small family farm in Vermont. Our naturally flavored balsamic condimento is aged in wooden barrels using the traditional Solera Method and is PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) certified to come from Modena, Italy.
This Maple balsamic vinegar is outrageously good. Think pancakes, waffles, glazing bacon, pork chops, ice cream, dressings, marinades, chocolate, cake, fruit, and on, and on. Drizzle with Walnut or Butter olive oils and drizzle on pancakes or waffles. Add to baked beans or barbeque sauce.
Olive Oil Pairing Recommendations: Any of the Premium EVOOs in our collection, Butter, Blood Orange, Red Cayenne Chili, Harissa, Eureka Lemon, Milanese Gremolata, Roasted Walnut, Roasted Almond
- Maple Balsamic Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Autumn Salad with Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Balsamic Glazed Ham
- Mandarin Orange Olive Oil Pancakes
- Carrot Cake with Roasted Walnut Oil
- Maple Balsamic Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Blueberry Banana Maple Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl
- Maple Balsamic Roasted Winter Veggies
- Maple Balsamic Roasted Acorn Squash