Bourbon Bacon Blood Mary
- 1 lime wedge for rimming the glass
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Grind Spice Co. Bacon Salt
- 1 ½ oz bourbon
- 4 oz tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 dashes of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 slice cooked bacon
- 1 celery stalk
Pour salt onto a plate and coat the rim of your glass with the lime wedge to moisten. Roll the edge of the glass in the salt to coat. Fill the glass with ice.
In a separate glass or cocktail mixture, add the bourbon, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and balsamic vinegar. Mix to combine and pour into your salt-rimmed glass. Garnish with the bacon slice and celery stalk before enjoying.