Burrata Bruschetta with Traditional Balsamic
- 1 sourdough baguette, sliced and lightly toasted
- 1 pound of tomatoes (we’ve been loving fresh heirlooms from the farmer’s market!)
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil 18 Year Traditional Dark Balsamic Vinegar, plus more for serving
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 7-8 ounces burrata cheese
Wash and dice the tomatoes into small pieces. Wash the basil and thoroughly dry before tightly rolling and cutting into thin strips. Add the tomatoes and basil into a bowl.
Drizzle the tomatoes and basil with the olive oil and balsamic, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix together, taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
Remove the burrata from its packaging and pat dry. Gently cut into thin pieces.
To assemble the bruschetta, place and spread the burrata cheese onto each slice of toasted bread then top with a hefty spoonful of the tomato mixture. Just before serving, drizzle with additional balsamic.