Italian Beef Crock Pot Ragu
A true Italian classic! Succulent cubes of beef chuck roast are slow-cooked to perfection in a rich tomato sauce, enhanced with the earthy notes of basil and oregano. The addition of Basil Infused Olive Oil adds a luxurious richness to the sauce, creating a deeply satisfying meal that pairs beautifully with your favorite pasta, polenta or crusty bread.
I N G R E D I E N T S :
I N S T R U C T I O N S :
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Brown beef cubes in batches and transfer to the crock pot.
2. In the same skillet, sauté onion and garlic until translucent. Transfer to the crock pot.
3. Add beef broth, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper to the crock pot.
4. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
5. Serve over cooked pasta, polenta or crusty bread.