Arugula Salad with Gremolata Vinaigrette
Simple, yet perfect. A great accompaniment to steak, pizza, or pasta.
SERVES 6 - 8 as a side salad
TOTAL TIME: 5 MINS
- 5 cups baby arugula, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
Shortly before serving, combine the lemon juice and sea salt. Whisk in the oil slowly and season with salt and pepper. Adjust seasoning to taste and gently toose with the arugula.
Shop the story