Black Truffle Pasta with Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 lb angelhair pasta
- 8 oz babybella mushrooms chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Black Truffle Oil
- 3 garliccloves
- 3 Tablespoons mincedfresh cilantro
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to the package, strain and setaside.
Preheat a cooking pan over medium heat. Add about atablespoon of black truffle oil and mushrooms. Saute mushrooms until almostcooked.
Press garlic and add it to the pan. Saute until fragrant.
Add pasta and stir well.
Add remaining truffle oil, cilantro, salt and pepper.Saute well.
When serving, grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top.
Shop the story