Jerk Grilled Veggies
- 4 Tablespoons of Grind Spice Co Jamaican Jerk Spice
- ½ Tablespoon Grind Spice Co Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced lengthwise
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 2 Portobello mushrooms, steams removed
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and sliced in half
- 1lb asparagus, tough ends snapped off
- 3-4 Tablespoons Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
Wash and prepare the veggies and place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the Blood Orange Olive Oil on the veggies and toss to coat.
Sprinkle Jamaican Jerk Spice and Applewood Smoked Sea Salt over the veggies and gently toss and rub the spice and salt into them. Let sit for a minimum of 30 minutes, up to 4 hours in the marinade.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Once grill is preheated, grill the veggies until tender and lightly charred on each side, about 8-10 minutes total.
Let them cool slightly and then slice into smaller pieces for serving.
Serve over rice, salad, or by themselves!