Dill Mashed Potatoes
COOK TIME: 35 min
- approx 1.5 lbs of gold potatoes
- handful of fresh chopped dill (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Wild Dill Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Grind Spice Co Colorado Garlic Pepper
- sea salt to taste
- extra fresh chopped dill to garnish
Cut potatoes into large chunks. Boil in water in a medium to large pot until soft enough to pierce with a fork easily. Drain. They should be tender, but relatively firm.
Transfer to a large bowl. Mash with fork or potato masher. Add 1 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 2 tbsp. of Wild Dill Infused Olive Oil, sour cream, garlic powder, and a handful of fresh chopped dill (a tablespoon or two). Mix together.
Add garlic pepper and salt to taste.
Transfer to a plate, garnish the top with fresh chopped dill, a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Dill Olive Oil.
Serve with a side of small green beans as a fun addition, drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Dill Olive Oil and seasoned with salt and pepper.