Lemon Garlic Scallops with Black Truffle Sea Salt
YIELDS: 4 - 6
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 10 mins
TOTAL TIME: 15 mins
- 1 pound scallops, washed and patted dry
- Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Black Truffle Sea Salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- lemon zest of a whole lemon
- parsley to garnish
Once the scallops are patted dry, season each side with black truffle sea salt, and pepper. Set aside. Place olive oil and one tablespoon of butter in a medium skillet and allow skillet to warm over medium heat.
Work in batches - place the scallops into the pan and sear each side for 1 - 2 mins per side. Set aside and continue until all the scallops have been seared.
Add butter, veggie stock, lemon juice, and lemon zest to the skillet and bring it to a simmer over medium heat.
Place the scallops back into the skillet, pour sauce over the top of the scallops and garnish with fresh parsley. Serve 'em up!
Shop the story