Peach Caprese Salad
Peach season is here, and there are a million ways to celebrate beyond just making peach cobbler (although, that's good too!). Why not mix things up by using peaches to create a delicious, sweet caprese salad?
- 4 good quality whole mozzarella balls
- A large ripe peach, sliced in 1/4" slices (8 slices)
- A large heirloom tomato
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Blueberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Frantoio-Leccino Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt & pepper to taste
Cut up the peaches and tomatoes into wide slices. Cut the mozzarella balls into slices. Cut the basil into thin strips. Arrange the peaches, tomatoes, mozzarella and basil on a platter evenly distributing them. Whisk the Frantoio Leccino Extra Virgin Olive Oil with the Blueberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar and drizzle over the platter. Season with salt and pepper.
Shop the story