- 1 cup polenta style ground cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Hojiblanca Mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes
- additional Garlic Infused Olive Oil for finishing
Bring 4 cups of lightly salted water to a boil in a medium sauce pot. Gradually add in 1 cup of polenta (cornmeal), and reduce heat to medium.
While polenta is cooking, add 1 teaspoon garlic powder, fresh ground black pepper to taste and the star of the show: 1 tablespoon of Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil and two teaspoons of Garlic Olive Oil.
Reduce to a simmer, stirring occasionally for approximately 20-25 minutes to create a smooth, creamy consistency.
When finished cooking, ladle into bowls and and for the finishing touch, drizzle a bit of Garlic Olive Oil on top, and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Shop the story