Pomegranate Balsamic Glazed Grilled Rib-Eye
- 4 high quality ribeye steaks
- 1/3 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs. good quality Dijon style mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt
Prepare the grill or broiler. In a medium bowl, whisk the mustard with the salt, and balsamic until blended thoroughly. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil whisking quickly and continuously. The marinade should become thick and emulsified. In a seal-able container or large zip lock bag, place up to four rib-eye steaks and thoroughly coat with the marinade. Refrigerate and marinate for 4-6 hours, turning the steaks at least once during the process.
Proceed with grilling or broiling the steaks. After cooking, allow the steaks to rest, loosely covered at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.