Garlic Herb Potato Salad
- 3 lbs red potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Garlic Infused Olive Oil, divided
- 2 Tablespoons vegan Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Grind Spice Co Colorado Garlic Pepper
- ½ medium red onion, diced or sliced
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 Tablespoons flat leaf parsley
Wash the potatoes and place in a medium saucepan. Fill the saucepan with cold water until the potatoes are covered plus about 2 inches. Bring the pan to a boil over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of salt and cook the potatoes until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
As the potatoes cook, thinly slice the red onion until you have approximately one cup. Wash and mince the fresh herbs.
When the potatoes are fork tender, drain them. As soon as they are cool enough to handle, cut them in half and place them in a large mixing bowl. While they are still warm, drizzle 3 tablespoons of the oil over the potatoes and let them cool further.
In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 5 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons vinegar, Dijon mustard and Garlic Pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the potatoes and toss gently. Add the diced/sliced onion and minced herbs and toss again. Season with more Garlic Pepper to taste.
#PROTIP: Make this dish a day ahead of serving – it gets better after 2 or 3 days!