Black Cherry Balsamic Glazed Sage Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork loinchops (1 inch thick and 10 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushedred pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons RockyMountain Olive Oil Sage Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup RockyMountain Olive Oil Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 green onions,chopped
- 2 garlic cloves,minced
- ½ teaspoon of RockyMountain House Blend Spices
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Sprinklepork chops with pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
In alarge skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the pork and cook for5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (formedium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°). Remove the pork andkeep warm.
In thesame skillet, add the balsamic vinegar, honey, green onions, garlic, House BlendSpices, salt and pepper and whisk constantly until it is brought to a boil(still over medium heat). Reduce theheat and simmer the sauce, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until slightlythickened, stirring occasionally.