Homemade Coleslaw for Grilling Season
- 1/2 thinly sliced head of green cabbage
- 1 cup of thinlysliced red cabbage
- 2 wholeshredded carrots
- 3 thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup of RockyMountain Olive Oil Sherry Reserva Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ofgrainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honeyor 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 cup of RockyMountain Olive Oil Medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon ofcelery seed
- Kosher salt and freshcracked pepper to taste
In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey,and olive oil and set aside. In a separate bowl mix together cabbages, carrots,green onions, and celery seed.
Next, pour a smallamount of the dressing on the cabbage mixture and mix until veggies arecombined and coated. Taste and continue adding dressing until desired amount isachieved.
Season with salt and pepper, and chillbefore serving.