Dark Chocolate S'mores Bars
- 2 cups of crushed graham crackers or Pamela's Gluten Free Honey Grahams to make these gluten free
- 1/4 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups of dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 + 2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of local honey. We like to use Beyond The Hive Raw Wildflower Honey.
- 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs with Butter Infused Olive Oil.
- Add the mixture to the baking dish and press down firmly to make the base.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes.
- While the base bakes, add the milk and chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments until fully melted (stirring the mixture in between) then mix in honey
- Pour chocolate on to graham cracker base and spread evenly and sprinkle marshmallows on top
- Add to freezer to set for about an hour
- Broil in oven for about 2 minutes on high to toast the marshmallows, add to freezer again for 5 minutes then slice into bars and enjoy!
Keep leftovers in the freezer.
Shop the story