Fig Balsamic Chicken
- 3/4 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Black Mission Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
In a bowl, add the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, tarragon and thyme. Whisk together until combined. Place the chicken thighs in a gallon-sized resalable plastic bag and pour marinade mixture over the chicken. Turn the chicken to coat. Seal the bag and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour. Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill for 15 minus on medium-high heat, flipping every 5 minutes.
Serve the chicken alongside hearty kale salad, brown rice or another of your favorite side dishes.