Strawberry-Raspberry Arugula Salad
- 3 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Raspberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 ounces arugula
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ½ lb strawberries
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced radish
- ¼ cup roasted sunflower seeds
Wash and dry all produce. Chop the basil, thinly slice the strawberries and radish, and finely chop the red onion and mince the garlic.
In a mason jar or small bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic, Dijon mustard, garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk (or shake, if using a mason jar) until all ingredients are combined. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed. Set aside.
In a large bowl, add the arugula, basil, strawberries, red onion, feta cheese and radish. Drizzle the dressing on top and toss gently to combine. Sprinkle the sunflower seeds on top of the tossed salad and serve immediately.