Cider Glazed Chicken with Roasted Carrots
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cups apple cider
- 1 Tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp sage
- ¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 375degrees F. Brush a baking sheet lightly with rosemary olive oil.
2. Rub chicken breastsall over with olive oil and season with salt. Arrange on the baking sheet withan inch or more of space between them. Bake for about 30 minutes (or until thechicken breasts reach 150-155 degrees F).
3. While the chicken iscooking, in a saucepan combine apple cider, balsamic, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, sage, andsalt.
4. Bring to a simmer overmedium-high heat and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the glazethickens, about 20 minutes.
5. When the chickenbreasts and glaze are ready, brush chicken breasts with the cider glaze. Returnto the oven until the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.*
6. Once cooked, removethe chicken from the oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Then serve.
- 4-5 medium carrots
- Approx. 1 Tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Approx. 1 Tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Serrano Honey Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Herbes de Provence spice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
Peel and thinly slice carrots into sticks. Toss carrots with oil, balsamics, spices, salt and pepper. Adjust oilamount if necessary to make sure the oil lightly coats the carrots.
Add carrots to a foil lined bakingsheet and spread into a single layer.
Bake for approx. 20 minutes untilcarrots soften and begin to caramelize. Increase cooking time if you prefermore well-done carrots.