Simple Lemon Dressing
Deliciously simple, this recipe uses both our lemon oil & lemon balsamic for maximum citrus flavor.
YIELDS: 1/3 Cup
TOTAL TIME: 10 MINS
- 2 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt (or to taste)
- 3 - 4 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Eureka Lemon Fused Olive Oil
- Ground black pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic, mustard, and sea salt until salt is dissolved. Add 3 Tablespoons of the lemon oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly until dressing is well blended. Season with more sea salt (if desired) and black pepper to taste. Whisk in more oil to reach desired oil vs. balsamic balance.
Use this dressing for arugula based salads, or try using as a marinade for roasted asparagaus.