Peach Balsamic Chicken
Grilled or oven baked, this chicken is a crowd pleaser! Marinaded in a sweet-heat combo of our light Peach White Balsamic and one of our chili-infused olive oils, this recipe is great quick summer dinners and meal prep.
- 1/3 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Harissa Infused Olive Oil or Chipotle Chili Fused Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, for garnish
Mince the garlic, and wash and finely chop the rosemary, thyme and parsley.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, mustard, salt and pepper. Then set aside.
Place the chicken in a gallon size resealable bag or bowl. Pour the marinade over the chicken and move the chicken around to ensure it is completely coated.
Place the chicken in the fridge and let marinade for 2 to 8 hours.
When you are ready to cook the chicken, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place into a greased baking dish. Bake until internal temperature registers 165 degrees at the thickest portion, about 20-24 minutes depending on thickness.
After the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and let rest for a few minutes. Garnish with the parsley and serve.
More of a fan of the grill? Go for it! Heat the grill to 400 degrees and grill for 6-8 minutes per side.