Balsamic Glazed Brown Sugar Steak
- 4 medium-sizedtop round steaks
- 1/3 cup RockyMountain Olive Oil Maple Dark Balsamic or Traditional18 Year Dark Balsamic
- 1/3 cup soysauce
- Dash ofWorcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup RockyMountain Olive Oil Chipotle Infused Olive Oil (or your other favorite infusedolive oil)
- 2 Tablespoonsbrown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic,minced
- ½ teaspoonof onion powder
- 1 teaspoonwhole grain mustard
- Salt and pepperto taste
In a largezipbloc bag or marinating container, add in the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, Worcestershire,olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, onion powder, mustard, and salt and pepper totaste. Mix to combine.
Take thesteak and jacquard with a Jaccard meat tenderizer or by simply poking each steakat least a dozen times with a fork. Do this on each side of the steak.
Place the steaksin the marinade and marinate for at least 1 hour (and up to 5 hours). Thelonger the better for ultimate flavor.
Preheat yourgrill to approximately 350-375 degrees.
Grill eachsteak approximately 4-5 mins per side, depending on the thickness.
Remove thesteaks from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.