Balsamic Glazed Brown Sugar Steak
- 4 medium-sized top round steaks
- 1/3 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Maple Dark Balsamic or Traditional 18 Year Dark Balsamic
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- Grind Spice Co Colorado Garlic Pepper to taste
In a large Ziploc bag or marinating container, add in the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, Worcestershire,olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, onion powder, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix to combine.
Take the steak and jacquard with a Jaccard meat tenderizer or by simply poking each steak at least a dozen times with a fork. Do this on each side of the steak.
Place the steaks in the marinade and marinate for at least 1 hour (and up to 5 hours). The longer the better for ultimate flavor.
Preheat your grill to approximately 350-375 degrees.
Grill each steak approximately 4-5 mins per side, depending on the thickness.
Remove the steaks from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.