St. Patty's Day Irish Beer Bread
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or King Arthur Measure for MeasureGluten-Free Flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour or King Arthur Measure for MeasureGluten-Free Flour
- ¼ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon RockyMountain Olive Oil Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 12 oz bottle of Guiness Draught Beer or another of your favoriteDark Beers
Generously spray a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray and line witha wide strip of parchment paper for easy removal. Preheat the oven to 350degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, use a whisk to mix together the flour, sugar,baking powder, baking soda and salt, getting rid of any lumps.
Add in the olive oil, apple cider vinegar and beer to the dryingredients and mix with a spoon until all the flour is hydrated and a shaggydough is formed.
Place the dough in the loaf pan and pat down gently to fill the corners.Bake the bread in the oven for 50 – 55 minutes until brown on top.
Cool the bread completely before eating. Enjoy spread withbutter, jam or use to dip into a hearty strew. We also love drizzling it withlots of DarkChocolate Balsamic for a sweet treat.