Chaabani Brussels Skillet
- 2 Tbsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Smoked Chaabani Fused Olive Oil
- 12 ounces shredded Brussels sprouts pre-shredded package or shred 4 1/2 cups in food processor
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 12 green olives chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp water
- lemon wedge
- Kosher salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- Pour Chaabani Olive Oil in a medium-sized non-stick pan over medium high heat, then add shredded Brussels sprouts and cook for 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. The sprouts should soften and start to brown a bit on the bottom. Add garlic and olives and continue to cook for another two minutes.
- Create four small pockets inside the sprouts mix and gently crack an egg into each pocket. Add water and cover. Cook for 1-3 minutes until the eggs are cooked through but still slightly runny.
- Turn off heat, add salt and pepper to taste, add a squeeze of lemon, and garnish with diced bell peppers. Serve immediately.
Shop the story