YIELDS 4 ¼ cup servings
10 min Prep Time
10 min Total Time
- ¼ cup fruity Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Arbequina Mild Extra Virgo Olive Oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 4 cups arugula, rinsed, drained andd ried
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup grated parmesan or asiago cheese
- 1 tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Heat Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil with garlic in a small pan over low heat until the garlic is just golden, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Combine garlic, arugula, almonds, cheese, Lemon Balsamic Vinegar and salt in a food processor. Process for 30 seconds. Scrape downsides and process 1 to 2 minutes longer, or until ingredients are well blended.If too thick/chunky, add a bit more oil.