Garlic Infused Crab Cakes
A crabulous must-try meal for the summer!
Maryland has led the way in making crab cakes a delicious dish with their access to fresh blue crabs. We don’t quite have access to crabs in the Rocky Mountain regions, but we love crab cakes so we have to compromise by picking decent non-frozen lump meat is clutch. This recipe is an adaptation by @grandbabycakes using @simplemills crackers, @tonychacheres Creole seasoning and of course, our Garlic Infused Olive Oil.
- Whisk the egg, mayonnaise, parsley, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and Chachere's together in a large bowl.
- Place the crab meat on top, followed by the almond flour cracker crumbs. With a spatula or large spoon, very gently and carefully fold together. You don’t want to break up that crab meat!
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Generously grease a rimmed baking sheet with Garlic Infused Olive Oil.
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup, portion the crab cake mixture into 6 mounds on the baking sheet. Don’t flatten them! Use your hands or a spoon to compact each individual mound so there aren’t any lumps sticking out or falling apart.
- Bake for 14-ish minutes or until lightly browned around the edges and on top.