Maple-Glazed Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- 8 to 10 slices of steaky bacon, long enough towrap around the tenderloin
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, at room temperature
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of RockyMountain Olive Oil Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon RockyMountain Olive Oil Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1.Preheat your oven to 350degrees F
- 2.On a cutting board, laythe pieces of bacon next to each other lengthwise, slightly overlapping eachpiece.
- 3.Season the porktenderloin with salt and pepper on all sides. Tuck the think end of the tenderloinunder the end so that the pork is roughly the same thickness along it’s entire length.
- 4.In an oven proof skillet,add the olive oil and heat over high heat.
- 5.Sear the pork in theskillet on all sides until nicely browned.
- 6.Remove the pork from theskillet and place on the bacon. Carefully role the tenderloin in the bacon, finishingwith the seam side down.
- 7.Transfer thebacon-wrapped pork back into the skillet. Drizzle with the Maple Balsamic andbrush to coat the bacon.
- 8.Roast the pork for 25 to30 minutes, opening the oven halfway through to drizzle the pan juices over thebacon.
- 9.Once baked, remove thepork from the oven and drizzle with additional Maple Balsamic. Let the porkrest at least 5 minutes before serving.
Shop the story