Roasted Roma Tomatoes
- 8 roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Basil Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat the oven to 375 F
Wash and halve the tomatoes, and remove the seeds.
Mix together the tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano and salt and pepper in a bowl, working the seasonings with the cavities of the tomatoes.
Place the tomatoes, cut sides up, on a baking sheet.
Sprinkle each tomato with about 1 Tablespoon of feta cheese.
Bake at 375 F for 15 minutes.