Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
- 2 Tbsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Cilantro & Roasted Onion Infused Olive Oil
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4oz cream cheese
- 1 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup mozzarella + extra for topping
- 1/3 Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dill
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower and onion in Cilantro & Roasted Onion Oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast on a baking sheet at 425 degrees for 25 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Turn oven down to 375 degrees.
- Combine cauliflower and onion mix with all other ingredients and pulse in food processor until mixed but slightly chunky.
- Place mixture in a baking dish, sprinkle with extra mozzarella cheese and bake at 375 degrees for 20 mins.
Shop the story