Harissa Adobo Baked Chicken Thighs
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Harissa Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Wild Tree Organic Adobo Seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup and set aside.
- Remove the chicken thighs from their packaging and pat them dry with paper towels. Arrange the chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet so that the meatier side is facing up and drizzle with Harissa Infused Olive Oil rubbing the oil into the chicken to coat.
- In a bowl mix together the Adobo Seasoning, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Sprinkle the spices over the chicken evenly.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165 degrees
Shop the story