Maple Balsamic Roasted Winter Veggies
Tender carrots, creamy sweet potatoes and toothsome beets glazedwith our rich Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar – made with pure maple syrup andpremium balsamic vinegar.
- 3-4 beets peeledand sliced into 1/4" slices
- 2 mediumsweet potatoes peeled, and cut into 1 - 1 1/2 in. chunks
- 1/2- 1 lb. carrots cut into chunks
- 3 TablespoonsRockyMountain Olive Oil Sage Infused Olive Oil, (or Rosemary Fused Olive Oil, Chipotle Infused Olive Oil or Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil) another of your favorite savoryRockyMountain Olive Oils)
- 1/3cup RockyMountain Olive Oil Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme(fresh & chopped preferred)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshground pepper
- ¼teaspoon sea salt
- 3 sprigsfresh rosemary
- Additionalsalt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a 9x13 bakingdish, or grease and line with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
Wash and peel all the veggies and chop, tryingto keep them close to the same time for even roasting. We suggest slicing thebeets into 1/4” slices and cutting the sweet potatoes and carrots into 1 – ½”chunks. Once chopped, place the veggiesinto a large bowl.
In a separate small bowl, add the Sage OliveOil, Maple Balsamic, cinnamon, thyme, pepper and salt. Whisk together tocombine. Reserve 2 Tablespoons of themix and pour the rest evenly over the vegetables in the large bowl, tossingthem together so all vegetables are coated with the sauce.
Pour the coated vegetables into the preparedpan and arrange them evenly over the bottom. Sprinkle with additional freshly groundpepper and salt if desired, and arrange the fresh rosemary sprigs on top of theveggies.
Slide the pan into the oven and roast at 375°F for 45-60 minutes until the veggies are tender or cooked to desiredtenderness. Immediately after removing from the oven, pour the reserved sauceover the vegetables to add a final shot of savory-maple flavor.
Serve and enjoy alongside your favorite wintermain dishes, and save leftovers to enjoy in a salad the next day!